Monday, December 13, 2010

Truth

The definition in the dictionary is: Actual facts, not what people believe. The actual facts or information about something, rather than what people think, expect, or make up.
So my question is:
Is my speaking the truth the same as you speaking the truth?
So how can truth be so distorted if it is truth? If it is actual facts or information how can it be something other than truth?
Do you make it untruth when you decide to embellish the story? Do you make it untruth when you say what you think the other person wants to hear?
How do you decipher between a truth and an untruth? How can you trust someone who tells untruths?
My conclusion:
I will always speak the truth to the best of my knowledge. Under no circumstances will I embellish a story to make it sound better. Under no circumstances will I speak an untruth and say what I think another person wants to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment